Patch 1.06.2 was released on 06 August 2010, which includes major bug fixes. This patch is compatible with boxed retail copies only. It will not work with downloaded versions of the game. If you have downloaded Disciples III from a software download provider, please contact them for patch support.
- Download Disciples III: Renaissance Patch (RU) v1.06.2
- Download Disciples III: Renaissance Patch (UK/US) v1.06.2
Special Notes for Users with "Disc Detection Problem" issuesEdit
Unfortunately, a small number of retail copies sold in the US are suffering from a disc detection error resulting in an "Original Disc not Found" error message during the game load sequence. If you are affected by this error, please contact email@example.com for assistance and a solution to the problem. Please see this thread for more information.
Disciples III Patch 1.06.2Edit
Disciples III 1.06.2 ChangesEdit
- Fixed issue with arena interface skill icons unintentionally disappearing
- "Extra Attack" skill no longer grants a second attack or action while covering
- The game is now saved into the user's folder My Documents/My Games/Disciples III, allowing for users without Administrator rights to more easily save their games. Current saves will automatically be moved to the new folder
- Dexterity boosting potions now work correctly
- Pressing the "Quick Combat" button again allows players to halt a current Quick Combat battle
- Unit information during auto-combat will no longer be displayed
- Removed the ability to use skills, defenses or engage in combat while currently moving on the battle arena
- Issue fixed: melee units that approach targets but did not attack
- Issue fixed: on the hero management screen, the hero properties button was blocked, but not grayed out
- Issue fixed: in the "Hire" interface, the unit skills were not displayed in the unit information window
- Button "Disband Unit" now works similarly to the "Heal" button – first the unit is selected, and then the Disband button can be pressed
Hotseat Mode FixesEdit
- Issue fixed: inventory of the defending party could not be opened in Hotseat mode.
- Issue fixed: In Hotseat mode, when the defending party is victorious, "Defeat" is mistakenly displayed, and "Victory" is displayed if the attacker has won
- The Hotseat options have been fixed
- Fixed: defending side could not use skills in hotseat mode.
- Issue Fixed: The display of fog of war after using Alt+Tab
- Fixed: if one player has researched a spell, no other players could research spells during the same turn
- Fixed: if a map is restarted in hotseat mode, spell research is unavailable during the first turn
- Units will no longer gain experience while moving on the map
- The city guardian in a town can no longer be swapped with a unit in the visiting hero's party